Author Topic: Shop dolly  (Read 11602 times)

Offline Zman

• View Profile
    • http://
Shop dolly
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 03:40:23 PM »

Thanks for the response here David, I really like the idea of two pads on each arm and adjustability in and out.

I like the dolly .But not the price I was hoping not to spend 400 bucksbut if it works it worth it

Racer Dave.......The reason I wanted pneumatic tires was I have found they go over rough terrain much better then the hard plastic.

I would like to try the eazymove dolly (BOTH) looks like they would work on hard terrain!!
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

The loudest sound you will ever hear .a click when you expect a bang .and a bang when expect a click!

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
Shop dolly
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 04:29:57 PM »
Thanks for the response here David, I really like the idea of two pads on each arm and adjustability in and out.

I like the dolly .But not the price I was hoping not to spend 400 bucksbut if it works it worth it

Racer Dave.......The reason I wanted pneumatic tires was I have found they go over rough terrain much better then the hard plastic.

I would like to try the eazymove dolly (BOTH) looks like they would work on hard terrain!!
[snapback]234263[/snapback]
the eazymove with hard wheels works well on pavement and concrete.  Plus its easy to break down, I've thrown it in the trailer or back of the truck when needed.  I have the pneumatic, but have not had a reason to use them yet.
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
Shop dolly
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 07:13:46 PM »
Z-Man you can try my easymove  if you want.
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline Zman

• View Profile
Shop dolly
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 09:49:56 AM »
Z-Man you can try my easymove  if you want.
[snapback]234273[/snapback]

Hey there Dave .....thank you so much .......very nice of you ......I think I will just buy one

...........Where is the best place to purchase one of these?
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

The loudest sound you will ever hear .a click when you expect a bang .and a bang when expect a click!

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
Shop dolly
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 01:06:20 PM »
Like someone said, fall snow shows are best price normally. Milwaukee show in October.

Like I said, you can try mine.  It's not like it's being used right now.

By the way, have you seen the Kawi radial yet?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 01:36:52 PM by racerdave »
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline Zman

• View Profile
Shop dolly
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2008, 05:09:24 PM »

Looks like fun .....read the story on "Vintage sleds"....lot of work!!!!!

Offline 6Mile

• Waconia, MN
    • View Profile
Shop dolly
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 08:31:53 AM »
Like someone said, fall snow shows are best price normally. Milwaukee show in October.

Like I said, you can try mine.  It's not like it's being used right now.

[snapback]234339[/snapback]

That is very cool, I bet that took a ton of time to get worked out.  Do you have a link to the build details?
Work harder, millions on welfare depend on you...

Sleds:
2013 Polaris Switchback Assault 144 800
2007 Polaris Switchback 600 Wife's sled
1997 Arctic Cat Puma DLX 340 has more time on it last  season than the above sleds.

MNUSA

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
Shop dolly
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 08:36:27 AM »

WTF?

WHY?

They fit so much better in a bike... Sled must have been done just "because." Although that looks to be a custom billet radial, not a used airplane motor, I bet that cost the bucks.

Offline Zman

• View Profile
Shop dolly
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 10:08:11 AM »

Like I said, you can try mine. It's not like it's being used right now.

That is very cool, I bet that took a ton of time to get worked out.  Do you have a link to the build details?
[snapback]234528[/snapback]

You can hear it run if you hit this linky
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 04:16:54 PM by Zman »

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
Shop dolly
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 11:10:12 AM »

WTF?

WHY?

They fit so much better in a bike... Sled must have been done just "because." Although that looks to be a custom billet radial, not a used airplane motor, I bet that cost the bucks.

[snapback]234529[/snapback]

Those front forks were close to Three Grand a year ago... A bud of mine has a set on his bike. Hate to see the bill on those today.
I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.

Offline ZiRT

• View Profile
Shop dolly
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 06:58:27 PM »
Fancy fork or whatever, that guy takes a rip on it with no belt guard like that and he's gonna get a new nickname- Stumpy!   :eek:

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
Shop dolly
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 07:21:41 PM »
Fancy fork or whatever, that guy takes a rip on it with no belt guard like that and he's gonna get a new nickname- Stumpy!   :eek:
[snapback]234582[/snapback]

I don't think he's going anywhere soon unless he has more of those beers sitting on the step.... The bike has no Handlebars :eek:
I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.