Author Topic: Polaris trucks from India?  (Read 7173 times)

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
Re: Polaris trucks from India?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 05:19:08 PM »
Entry level rebadged Royal Enfields in Victory dealerships
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline Howie

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 09:22:49 PM »
Then manufacturing moves over there and only assembly is done here. After that it all goes there.
We have a young intern from India working for us this summer. Only eats chicken. Boring!!! :thumbdown:
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid!
You have 2 ears and 1 mouth. Use them proportionally!

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 11:45:53 AM »
poo has to do what it has to, to stay afloat.  I dont blame them.  I just wonder how AC can survive.   :shrug:
Famous quotes;

Roady; "I just wonder why the big 4 can't produce somnething that remotely ready out of the box"

Myself;  "Even when working properly, the E/S on these cats sounds like a vintage scooby doo lunch box full of hotwheels getting tossed down a flight of concrete stairs."

Offline Howie

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 01:06:51 PM »
poo has to do what it has to, to stay afloat.  I dont blame them.  I just wonder how AC can survive.   :shrug:
You really need to learn how to support your own, and not the tribe over the next valley.   :no2:  Traitor.     :floor:

Really??? Must be a different valley.  :fishing2: :floor:
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid!
You have 2 ears and 1 mouth. Use them proportionally!

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 01:16:52 PM »
You really need to learn how to support your own, and not the tribe over the next valley.   :no2:  Traitor.     :floor:

big difference momo, poo is an american company doing what it must to survive.  Therefore, momo, poo is my tribe, and I support them.  Or maybe in your genius, I should buy a yamaha and call it american.   :smartass:

I know its ridiculous to support domestic biz that seeks help outside due to lack of support within, but maybe someday you'll understand.....15% unemployment?  Oh thats right, poo employs no one here ...never mind.   :no2:

"Polaris Summary

Polaris Industries Inc. [PII] is traded on American Stock Exchange in USA. It is located in Polaris Industries, Inc.Medina, MN and employs 3,900 people. The company currently falls under 'Mid-Cap' category with total capitalization of 5.04 B. Polaris Industries Inc. runs under Consumer Goods sector within Recreational Vehicles industry. This company has 68.68 M outstanding shares of which 2.89 M shares are at this time shorted by investors with about 4.2 days to cover shorted positions. "

AJ on buy usa- "Due to braison lack of support from a large segment of us citizens, I do not hold any US corp to any standards that are any more patriotic.  Buh bye jobs." 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 01:42:06 PM by AdrenalineJunky »
Famous quotes;

Roady; "I just wonder why the big 4 can't produce somnething that remotely ready out of the box"

Myself;  "Even when working properly, the E/S on these cats sounds like a vintage scooby doo lunch box full of hotwheels getting tossed down a flight of concrete stairs."

Offline Up Late

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 12:24:59 AM »
Judging from AC's stock price....they are doing well.
Current Sleds in Stock: None. SOLD OUT!

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »
Then manufacturing moves over there and only assembly is done here. After that it all goes there.
We have a young intern from India working for us this summer. Only eats chicken. Boring!!! :thumbdown:
Yup, so BRP has burritos and Poo will have Curried chicken and lamb. 
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 01:00:35 PM »
Yup, so BRP has burritos and Poo will have tandoori chicken and curried lamb.  yum!!

fixd
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 07:45:43 PM »
Curried anything came about to cover the taste/smell of rotten meat!

As I've told AJ for years now, this is a global economy... I did it awhile back and don't feel like doing the research now, BUT GM is mostly OWNED by interests OUTSIDE the USA!

It IS a global economy!

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2012, 01:01:33 AM »

uh-oh,  a flip-flopper

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 05:47:41 AM »
Production is probably a bit off the last few days...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/01/world/asia/power-outages-hit-600-million-in-india.html?_r=1

Just imagine all of the customer service reps that are sitting idle
I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2012, 12:06:02 PM »
Curried anything came about to cover the taste/smell of rotten meat!

As I've told AJ for years now, this is a global economy... I did it awhile back and don't feel like doing the research now, BUT GM is mostly OWNED by interests OUTSIDE the USA!

It IS a global economy!
Resist the urge to embrace your global outlook.  Are gov bailouts global?  Obama stimulus benefitted some foreign biz such as fisker auto...did you like that?  American taxpayer and worker global?

Are american jobs global?  Would you like yours globalized?   

porkstar; keep rolling around in sheeit with your buddies. :pipe1:
Famous quotes;

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 01:27:51 PM »
Resist the urge to embrace your global outlook.  Are gov bailouts global?  Obama stimulus benefitted some foreign biz such as fisker auto...did you like that?  American taxpayer and worker global?

AJ you really do need to wise up on globalization... First Fisker is a US based company.

Fisker Automotive, Inc. is an American automaker based in Anaheim, California

BUT Fisker is wading through the myriad of BS this country produces which results in the following.

Fisker Automotive is noted for its outsource business model, which retains core competencies in-house but heavily leverages the resources of suppliers, with substantial savings resulting. These savings have allowed Fisker to compete with similarly priced models such as the Porsche Panamera hybrid, BMW 7 Series ActiveHybird, and Maserati Quattroporte. Fisker's outsourcing methods have allowed the company in a 23 year period of development instead of the typical 5 years and at a cost of $333 million instead of $1 billion.

Due to its outsourcing model, the company claims that it can make a profit from selling just 15,000 cars.In 2008 Fisker estimated 15,000 cars per year will be assembled by Valmet Automotive in Uusikaupunki, Finland

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 01:59:46 PM »

AJ you really do need to wise up on globalization... First Fisker is a US based company.

Fisker Automotive, Inc. is an American automaker based in Anaheim, California

BUT Fisker is wading through the myriad of BS this country produces which results in the following.

Fisker Automotive is noted for its outsource business model, which retains core competencies in-house but heavily leverages the resources of suppliers, with substantial savings resulting. These savings have allowed Fisker to compete with similarly priced models such as the Porsche Panamera hybrid, BMW 7 Series ActiveHybird, and Maserati Quattroporte. Fisker's outsourcing methods have allowed the company in a 23 year period of development instead of the typical 5 years and at a cost of $333 million instead of $1 billion.

Due to its outsourcing model, the company claims that it can make a profit from selling just 15,000 cars.In 2008 Fisker estimated 15,000 cars per year will be assembled by Valmet Automotive in Uusikaupunki, Finland
Fisker is no more american than toyota usa.  Dig deeper.  Keep supporting your globalization..... :no2:
Famous quotes;