Author Topic: Polaris trucks from India?  (Read 7517 times)

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
Re: Polaris trucks from India?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 07:08:23 PM »
I think this might flow through one eye, and out each ear without registering but here it goes anyway.

Linky;    http://www.overthehillcarpeople.com/why_we_should_buy_vehicles_from.htm
Famous quotes;

Roady; "I just wonder why the big 4 can't produce somnething that remotely ready out of the box"

Myself;  "Even when working properly, the E/S on these cats sounds like a vintage scooby doo lunch box full of hotwheels getting tossed down a flight of concrete stairs."

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 11:33:07 AM »
Curried anything came about to cover the taste/smell of rotten meat!

As I've told AJ for years now, this is a global economy... I did it awhile back and don't feel like doing the research now, BUT GM is mostly OWNED by interests OUTSIDE the USA!

It IS a global economy!
Resist the urge to embrace your global outlook.  Are gov bailouts global?  Obama stimulus benefitted some foreign biz such as fisker auto...did you like that?  American taxpayer and worker global?

Are american jobs global?  Would you like yours globalized?   

porkstar; keep rolling around in sheeit with your buddies. :pipe1:
just remember to keep your facts straight, the first stimulus package was signed by Bush.  and yes, some of it went to foreign banks and etc.
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 09:34:27 PM »

As I've told AJ for years now, this is a global economy... I did it awhile back and don't feel like doing the research now, BUT GM is mostly OWNED by interests OUTSIDE the USA!

It IS a global economy!
Resist the urge to embrace your global outlook.  Are gov bailouts global?  Obama stimulus benefitted some foreign biz such as fisker auto...did you like that?  American taxpayer and worker global?

just remember to keep your facts straight, the first stimulus package was signed by Bush.  and yes, some of it went to foreign banks and etc.
Keep yours straight.  And stop trying to blame Bush, its over.  BTW, when Bush signed the stimulus, I got a check, and so did you. That stimulus was for US tax payers. Dont sound very global to me.  Obama stim, much of, was for his greenie lobbyist and went to pure waste.
Went over well didnt it?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:15:40 PM by AdrenalineJunky »
Famous quotes;

Roady; "I just wonder why the big 4 can't produce somnething that remotely ready out of the box"

Myself;  "Even when working properly, the E/S on these cats sounds like a vintage scooby doo lunch box full of hotwheels getting tossed down a flight of concrete stairs."

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2012, 01:15:57 AM »
Keep yours straight.  And stop trying to blame Bush, its over.  BTW, when Bush signed the stimulus, I got a check, and so did you. That stimulus was for US tax payers. Dont sound very global to me.  Obama stim, much of, was for his greenie lobbyist and went to pure waste.
Went over well didnt it?

Booosch fcuked everyone with his "compassionate conservatism" he was a LAME DUCK that didn't know what else to do considering folks like Dodd & Barney Franks conned the system into providing everyone a $500k home!

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2012, 06:51:31 AM »
Went over well didnt it?

Booosch fcuked everyone with his "compassionate conservatism" he was a LAME DUCK that didn't know what else to do considering folks like Dodd & Barney Franks conned the system into providing everyone a $500k home!
The last time a repub tried to fight a dem controlled congress, it shut down, and that pres was made to eat his words.  "W" knew better, and had his hands tied....its on the dem controlled congress, not W.  Sorry.
Famous quotes;

Offline Up Late

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 01:16:15 PM »
At least Bush gave some tax dollars directly back to the tax payer. Obama gave it to his friends and we gained nothing.
Current Sleds in Stock: None. SOLD OUT!

Offline MNNavy

• Annual Subscribers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »
At least Bush gave some tax dollars directly back to the tax payer. Obama gave it to his friends the political lackeys who funded his campaign and we gained nothing.
Fixed that for you.  I don't think the current *resident has any friends that weren't bought and paid for somewhere along the line by someone else.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with their own money.  --  Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2012, 01:35:14 PM »
Pretty soon the rest of the world will quit working for coolie wages.

Here's some insight into the goings on in car manufacturing in India.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/08/06/maruti-unrest-idINL4E8J62D320120806

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2012, 01:48:19 PM »

It IS a global economy!

Went over well didnt it?

ya, my bad, Bush signed the TARP bailout bill in end of 08.  still BAD.  Bush does bear the brunt of the blame.  obama made it even worse.  don't pretend to think bush was innocent in this.  neither is obama, he DID inherit a mess, but he made it even worse.  is bush better than obama? yes, but only by the thinnest of margins.

eta - he also signed the stimulus with the checks (that was an abject failure) AND a stimulus bill on top of the TARP plan in 08.  his 'checks' stimulus was back in '03.  so again, get your facts straight
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:54:10 PM by tony b »
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2012, 03:54:42 PM »

It IS a global economy!

Went over well didnt it?

ya, my bad, Bush signed the TARP bailout bill in end of 08.  still BAD.  Bush does bear the brunt of the blame.  obama made it even worse.  don't pretend to think bush was innocent in this.  neither is obama, he DID inherit a mess, but he made it even worse.  is bush better than obama? yes, but only by the thinnest of margins.

eta - he also signed the stimulus with the checks (that was an abject failure) AND a stimulus bill on top of the TARP plan in 08.  his 'checks' stimulus was back in '03.  so again, get your facts straight
lol.  more blame bush rhetoric.  better tell wickipedia to get their facts straight too. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Stimulus_Act_of_2008
You have more liberal talking points????  BTW, nothing bush could do under a dem controlled congress that would have continued any prosperity due to the simple fact that everyone knew a dem was up next as pres.  Butt cheaks clamped tight.   That and high fuel prices. 
Famous quotes;

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 08:12:33 AM »

It IS a global economy!

Went over well didnt it?

lol.  more blame bush rhetoric.  better tell wickipedia to get their facts straight too. 
You have more liberal talking points????  BTW, nothing bush could do under a dem controlled congress that would have continued any prosperity due to the simple fact that everyone knew a dem was up next as pres.  Butt cheaks clamped tight.   That and high fuel prices.
dems controlled congress for 2 of his years.  repubs have controlled the house for 2yrs of obama.  I for one am GLAD there is stalemate in washington.  neither party has a good record when they have complete control, 6yrs of repub rule wasn't some beacon of conservative rule, and 2 yrs of dem rule was FAR worse.

I have no 'liberal' talking points.  I have truth.  you know, that thing that lies somewhere between the right wing talking points and the left wing points.  you sound like Rush/Hannity making excuses for everything bush did, he was not his old man, Bush41 was a much better pres than Bush43, he just got screwed by Perot.  which of course gave rise to knob head clinton, who, believe it or not, history will show to have been a half decent pres (probably in the top 20, maybe top 15), even if it were because he was forced back to center because of republican congress, that is irrelevant.  bush and obama both are going to be shown to have been in the bottom half of that list, probably bottom 10 for both.

both are complete jokers and #### ups.  More liberty, Less Govt.  Libertarian.

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2012, 09:31:47 AM »

It IS a global economy!

Went over well didnt it?

dems controlled congress for 2 of his years.  repubs have controlled the house for 2yrs of obama.  I for one am GLAD there is stalemate in washington.  neither party has a good record when they have complete control, 6yrs of repub rule wasn't some beacon of conservative rule, and 2 yrs of dem rule was FAR worse.

I have no 'liberal' talking points.  I have truth.  you know, that thing that lies somewhere between the right wing talking points and the left wing points.  you sound like Rush/Hannity making excuses for everything bush did, he was not his old man, Bush41 was a much better pres than Bush43, he just got screwed by Perot.  which of course gave rise to knob head clinton, who, believe it or not, history will show to have been a half decent pres (probably in the top 20, maybe top 15), even if it were because he was forced back to center because of republican congress, that is irrelevant.  bush and obama both are going to be shown to have been in the bottom half of that list, probably bottom 10 for both.

Your party has zero chance of winning....because of your liberal social issues.  I'm more in line with the party that can actually win.  Bush inherited a downfall from clinton.  He also inherited 911, and subsequent expenses.  Things were going well with W up until the last year and due mostly to politics which were designed to kill the economy and get "hope and change" in the white house. Sure he spent, he also cut and tried to make us more energy independant.  I have seen how the media and the left manipulate elections over the years and it goes like this; fluff up the left and when their policies cause bad, deny and know that voters have zero memory.  When a repub is in, show the bad, and promote the bad, even when its not.....then cry need for change, knowing voters dont pay attention.  Repeat, start over.   You simply cannot compare W to obama policies which are seemingly designed to destroy capitalism and the world economy.
Famous quotes;

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2012, 09:46:25 AM »

It IS a global economy!

Went over well didnt it?

Your party has zero chance of winning....because of your liberal social issues.  I'm more in line with the party that can actually win.  Bush inherited a downfall from clinton.  He also inherited 911, and subsequent expenses.  Things were going well with W up until the last year and due mostly to politics which were designed to kill the economy and get "hope and change" in the white house. Sure he spent, he also cut and tried to make us more energy independant.  I have seen how the media and the left manipulate elections over the years and it goes like this; fluff up the left and when their policies cause bad, deny and know that voters have zero memory.  When a repub is in, show the bad, and promote the bad, even when its not.....then cry need for change, knowing voters dont pay attention.  Repeat, start over.   You simply cannot compare W to obama policies which are seemingly designed to destroy capitalism and the world economy.

dude, you are caricature of of an actual right wing loon.  MY liberal social issues??   :laugh-til-cry: :laugh-til-cry:  all I want is the govt out of my life as much as humanly possible and return to me the ability for me to make my own decisions about MY life and take responsibility for those decisions.  repubs and dems BOTH continue to grow govt.  fact is W grew govt at the greatest rate in 50yrs.  neither of the major parties want ANYTHING but more power and the ability to payback favors from their big donors.  big biz loves nothing more than MORE regulation, why?  cuz they are the only ones that can financially afford it, more regulation runs small competitors out of biz and makes the big biz guys even fatter in the wallet.

I want more liberty, more freedom.  not more big brother, not more legislation aimed at paying people back.  those are the hallmarks of both repub and dems these days.  obama, for all his faults, has been indistinguishable from Bush when it comes to BIG biz.  the rich continue getting richer, wall street continues widening the gap, and middle class joes like you and me are getting ####ed at every turn.

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2012, 01:09:53 PM »

It IS a global economy!

Went over well didnt it?

dude, you are caricature of of an actual right wing loon.  MY liberal social issues??   :laugh-til-cry: :laugh-til-cry:  all I want is the govt out of my life as much as humanly possible and return to me the ability for me to make my own decisions about MY life and take responsibility for those decisions.  repubs and dems BOTH continue to grow govt.  fact is W grew govt at the greatest rate in 50yrs.  neither of the major parties want ANYTHING but more power and the ability to payback favors from their big donors.  big biz loves nothing more than MORE regulation, why?  cuz they are the only ones that can financially afford it, more regulation runs small competitors out of biz and makes the big biz guys even fatter in the wallet.

I want more liberty, more freedom.  not more big brother, not more legislation aimed at paying people back.  those are the hallmarks of both repub and dems these days.  obama, for all his faults, has been indistinguishable from Bush when it comes to BIG biz.  the rich continue getting richer, wall street continues widening the gap, and middle class joes like you and me are getting ####ed at every turn.
I think we can politely disagree.  Going back forth wont change anything.    Its kinda like arctic cat versus ski-doo.  Arctic cat has the best ergos (f-series) and doo has........well I guess the second best?  lol.
Famous quotes;

Offline 2qik

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2012, 08:04:35 PM »
Political speak is a waste of time.  Don't expect the government to fix the ecomomy.  Don't complain about the government taking care of you.  In this country opportunity and ambition drive success.  You want wealth go out and earn it, that's what makes this country great!
Just a typical snowmobiler...