Author Topic: well, looks like christie just committed GOP suicide  (Read 1404 times)

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
well, looks like christie just committed GOP suicide
« on: January 18, 2013, 11:23:14 AM »
he will NEVER get thru a primary talking like this:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Christie-NRA-Ad-obama/2013/01/17/id/471984

I generally like christie's no bullshit attitude, but he'll last about as long as rudy g. did in the 08 primaries.  sad really, cuz he could probably get the GOP back on track.
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline ZiRT

• View Profile
Re: well, looks like christie just committed GOP suicide
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 12:20:09 PM »
Just one example of what's wrong with politics today- He can have any view he wants and stand behind it, but to call himself a Republican and act like a Democrat is wrong. Both parties are selfish, arrogant, and egotistical, but he should be on the Dem line.

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 12:46:32 PM »
Both parties are selfish, arrogant, and egotistical

:beer2:
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 02:00:05 PM »
He's just another elitist hypocrite!

Offline Up Late

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 03:02:20 PM »
RINO's got the GOP to where it is today. Don't need another one.
Current Sleds in Stock: None. SOLD OUT!

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 10:01:07 PM »
I'm likin Christie - he's thinkin and speakin for himself. Not a sheeple and sayin what Rush, Hannity and that screamin bitchman want him to say.  Does AJ still like Christie? 

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 10:51:11 AM »
I'm likin Christie - he's thinkin and speakin for himself. Not a sheeple and sayin what Rush, Hannity and that screamin bitchman want him to say.  Does AJ still like Christie?
First off, Rush is awesome.  Secondly, I dont think what christie said is unreasonable no matter your position regarding nra or the R party.  Obviously those in the public eye can possibly be exposed to danger and therefore should be protected militarily if such threats exist.  Christie may have missed the point that the nra was making.....to some degree or he felt it was in bad taste.  Bad tast or not tactics like this are the staple in the leftist media and D party.  I think Christie is just being consistant. He dont play.  I like that he tells it like it is, whether anyone likes it or not, he is to the right of most issues.  I probably dont like his social policy but right now we need some fiscal order and tough talk to penetrate the masses of idiots who vote.....or as Rush calls them politely; the Low Information Voter.  This tough tell it like it is talk is what I like about Trump.  I dont need politicians talking in circles using big words to try and convince me they are smart.  I never rate candidates intelligence on how they speak, thats just plain ignorant imo.  Content of is said, the jest of what they believe, their history, and their actions is what I look for.  Rush taught me this going back to Reagan and before.     
Famous quotes;

Roady; "I just wonder why the big 4 can't produce somnething that remotely ready out of the box"

Myself;  "Even when working properly, the E/S on these cats sounds like a vintage scooby doo lunch box full of hotwheels getting tossed down a flight of concrete stairs."

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 10:16:51 AM »