Author Topic: Debt Clock  (Read 1150 times)

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
Debt Clock
« on: February 27, 2013, 12:08:42 PM »
The democraps don't want to be reminded of it, they want it removed from the hill.

These people make me ashamed to be American. lol! Someone else called Maxine, Marxine. lol!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/democrats-complain-about-presence-of-debt-clock-on-capitol-hill/#ixzz2M4xIkgrx

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
Re: Debt Clock
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 12:40:17 PM »
I'm so burnt out on all the BS since barrack has been in office.  We are at the mercy of ignorant voters, and that will never change because we are now outnumbered.......we're past the apex.
Famous quotes;

Roady; "I just wonder why the big 4 can't produce somnething that remotely ready out of the box"

Myself;  "Even when working properly, the E/S on these cats sounds like a vintage scooby doo lunch box full of hotwheels getting tossed down a flight of concrete stairs."

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 03:30:09 PM »
I'm so burnt out on all the BS since barrack has been in office.  We are at the mercy of ignorant voters, and that will never change because we are now outnumbered.......we're past the apex.

I dig how he's running around the country campaigning for guns and money, what a freaking moron! He tried pinning the sequestration on the republicans only to step on his own foot when they and everyone else said; "It was your idea douche bag!"

Gay marriage is coming to Illinois! This place is getting hostile, might need to make a run for a border state soon, Indiana is looking like my people.

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 09:21:45 AM »

I agree. Only two ways out of this mess now.
1. Revolution / Civil war
2. Gigantic economic shut down (rock bottom), and start the 250 year rebuild process.

Problem is, the federal government has purchased all the ammo and are "gearing up" for #1. They are borrowing money to prevent #2, however at some point people are going to stop giving us money - as we're seeing in Greece right now. So, #2 will happen - just the matter of months or years. So, the USA will start printing money (causing huge inflation and making the matters much worse off) - or even worse, go the the EU currency and ultimately Germany will rule the world, as they first attempted to do in the 1930-40's  :blink:

Sad times...  :'(

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 10:16:28 AM »
bring on the zombie apocalypse!!!!!!!!

You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.