Author Topic: Boston Marathon  (Read 9645 times)

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
Re: Boston Marathon
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 03:57:03 PM »
Keep drinking the cool aid, the government isn't going to protect us. It's up to us to protect ourselves and our loved ones. That's just the way its going to be, we don't live in Mayberry anymore.  :no2:

But the rush to start pointing fingers and finding a solution to a problem that doesn't have a solution is the problem. You need to have enough freaking common sense to understand that things like this can happen anywhere at anytime. As citizens, we can be vigil and hopefully armed, that way maybe we can stop something like this from happening during the planning stage, instead of the clean up stage..

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 04:51:09 PM »
You liberal nannies are failing to see the point.

While DHS, Congress and that POS POTUS have been running around flapping their gums violating constitutional rights and attacking law abiding citizens. Guess what?

Another freaking terrorist attack happens!

IDK if it was Al Queerda or some pencil necked geek named Adam Lanza. The people in charge are failing to do the job they're supposed to be doing!

Sure come at me now with, "well they can't watch everyone."

No, they cannot, but they have absolutely NO RIGHT to be hounding people who have absolutely NO INTENTION of doing what happened yesterday!

Better to fight for something than live for nothing.

Just the fact that POS half Kenyan barely choked out the word "terrorist" this afternoon SPEAKS FREAKING VOLUMES about this country's priorities!

Seriously Marc???? As if there's a lesser bomb? You sound just like every other POS liberal who's armchair QBing this mess by saying Al Queerda; "is more sophisticated than to have made the explosions we saw yesterday, so it obviously isn't a Muslim."

Get freaking real!

Bombs can be made in more or less intensity depending on materials, use, and expertise.  That's all I was implying, unlike comparing me to a POS liberal, piss off..  I was very careful to say we don't know who did what at this point. 
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 07:38:38 AM »
Keep drinking the cool aid, the government isn't going to protect us. It's up to us to protect ourselves and our loved ones. That's just the way its going to be, we don't live in Mayberry anymore.  :no2:
  100% agreement   :beer2:

But the rush to start pointing fingers and finding a solution to a problem that doesn't have a solution is the problem. You need to have enough freaking common sense to understand that things like this can happen anywhere at anytime. As citizens, we can be vigil and hopefully armed, that way maybe we can stop something like this from happening during the planning stage, instead of the clean up stage..
the rush to point fingers is part of the problem, by the media, the citizenry, and the pols (both sides), it causes knee jerk reactions and stupid fecking laws to be passes that do nothing at all. :thumbdown:
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2013, 07:56:29 AM »
You want a solution? Well we should have rounded up all the muslims and put them into internment camps 12 years ago. We did it to the Japanese in 1942 and today they're one of our strongest allies. BUT, we don't want to upset some freaking lesbian who's only purpose in life is to http://illinoisfamily.org/homosexuality/homosexual-activist-admits-true-purpose-of-battle-is-to-destroy-marriage/ never mind the fact that said lesbian would have been stoned to death long ago by her beloved muslims. Unfortunately this country hasn't got the stones to follow through on anything because we let mindless harpies dictate the news cycle. The only reason we didn't turn the middle east into a parking lot 9 years ago is because these nitwits want to have 'meaningful dialogue.' No thought whatsoever goes into understanding that ALL of Islam seeks to control infidels, that's racist. BS, it's called survival! They know we're weak, it says so right there in their holy book, they're superior and we should be ruled by them. Look to Europistan, overrun by these freaks because they tried to have compassion and wanted cheap labor. Finally today they're starting to get with the program and regard their law over some transplant, meanwhile we're far behind the curve and these goat fukkers use it to their advantage.

I never thought I say it, but the freaking French have more testicular fortitude than us Americans regarding creeping sharia and controlling these subhumans. We spend far too much time trying to build dialogue with brick walls, it's ridiculous. Far too much energy is spent ACCOMMODATING rather that obliterating. Energy is wasted ensuring we don't hurt feelings, yet we target our own law abiding citizens because they hunt deer and chew tobacco? Look to the double standard of affirmative action. The college basketball team is 90% black, shouldn't we allow more diversity on the team, we do it in academics and professionally? NO! That's not the same, the team is built on competitiveness and the strength of players not their race. For real what about getting into school and finding a job, is that not competitive? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bmSzgvaJCn0

We've slid down a slippery slope, we'll continue to be screwed by our own ignorance of fact and acceptance of single sided political correctness. Some of you guys propagate the vile talking points of the left and are so comfortable doing so that you don't even realize it. Hannity for example was saying basically the same thing I am, our priorities are dicked. We give in to our enemies foreign or domestic for fear we might not gain their acceptance or hurt their feelings, yet we trample all over millions of good God fearing people. For what? Is it to provide cover for those that wish to do us harm? I'm beginning to think so! Look at this twit http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/04/democrat-hack-hey-can-you-guys-stop.html 3 bodies weren't even cold yet, but you blindly slam Hannity?

Look, I understand it is impossible to cover all bases, people will be killed again and we will be attacked again. But we'd mitigate that possibility if we just focused on the true problem and dropped all the distractions. Profile people, the Israelis do and they're surrounded by these freaks, there is nowhere near the level of fear in Israel that we have in this country of hurting the bad guy's feelings and they're quite successful at stopping evil. Focus on mental deviants and miscreants, identify our allies and stop punishing them for the deeds of a misguided few. There's millions of folks who should be vetted and allowed to walk through airport security without a second glance, it is inconvenient to be impartial and takes pressure off the real problem which always has the same exact theme. Muslims and social deviants.

Finally... Marc, there's a difference between adjectives and nouns.

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 08:00:19 AM »
no way I am OK with 'rouding them up' and putting 'em in camps.  that is not a liberal point of view either.  that's a constitutional rights violation you're talking about.  what you are advocating is a police state akin to nazi germany (without the incinerators).  seriously, are you out of your friggin mind?
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2013, 09:16:04 AM »
A "round up" would be impossible and cost too much. We haven't been able to do it with illegals, so there is no way to do it with any other groups - nor is it justified.

We are all immigrants from somewhere. The fact that we're here now (legally) makes us Americans - period. There are good Americans and bad Americans. No other way to say it.

Just like aiming at gun laws / bans, you can't blame good Americans for the actions of bad Americans.

Besides all that, the Boston thing might just be some Yankee vs Red Sox thing, or a modern day tea party / tax thing due to it was on April 15th - tax day ??

In any case, it can happen anywhere at anytime.

Offline Up Late

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 10:47:34 AM »
Looks like the FBI is as clueless as to who did this as the media today. Nobody is reporting they have any good leads.
Current Sleds in Stock: None. SOLD OUT!

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2013, 11:12:00 AM »
We did it in 1942 to the Japanese, what's so different today, besides the fact we've become a weak kneed nation?

Fact is we afford transplant muslims and jihadists more rights than we do people who were born and raised in this country for generations. They're working on rounding up gun owners as we speak. You're not fooling anyone, we're at war with these POS, so let's freaking hold a war!

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, dammit, it's a freaking duck!

Read up a little on these subhumans. The first opportunity they get, they will either enslave or kill YOU.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2013, 11:14:15 AM »
We did it in 1942 to the Japanese, what's so different today, besides the fact we've become a weak kneed nation?

Fact is we afford transplant muslims and jihadists more rights than we do people who were born and raised in this country for generations. They're working on rounding up gun owners as we speak. You're not fooling anyone, we're at war with these POS, so let's freaking hold a war!

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, dammit, it's a freaking duck!

Read up a little on these subhumans. The first opportunity they get, they will either enslave or kill YOU.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

yes, we did it.  we also used to have legal slavery.  just cuz we did it doesn't make it right or legal.  what's your point.

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2013, 11:24:13 AM »
Did you study up on "real" Islam and not what the alphabets want you to believe? It is ridiculous for us to even have this conversation, pressure cooker bombs originated out of the Middle East, not freaking Waco, TX! I'm sorry you're so blind that you cannot identify your enemy, hopefully you will never meet him face to face. But the way things are moving, the odds are against you. I don't pray much, but will keep your heath and safety in my thoughts as I continue to hammer home the truths of our enemies.

Greek... I doubt it was a 4/15 oriented thing. People who are pissed at the government typically harm the government, not their innocent peers.

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 12:28:46 PM »
Did you study up on "real" Islam and not what the alphabets want you to believe? It is ridiculous for us to even have this conversation, pressure cooker bombs originated out of the Middle East, not freaking Waco, TX! I'm sorry you're so blind that you cannot identify your enemy, hopefully you will never meet him face to face. But the way things are moving, the odds are against you. I don't pray much, but will keep your heath and safety in my thoughts as I continue to hammer home the truths of our enemies.

Greek... I doubt it was a 4/15 oriented thing. People who are pissed at the government typically harm the government, not their innocent peers.

yes, I know what real islam is.  you know what real judaism is as well??  much of the same shit.  I am completely unwilling to give up my freedom because of a few whackos.  I am completely unwilling for my govt to become a fascist police state.  When they start rounding up any group what's to stop them rounding up another?  I refuse to accept that shredding the constitution you hold so dearly as an acceptable solution to fighting terrorism.  lefties aren't the only ones capable of destroying individual rights and what you are advocating is a step in that direction.  that is seriously misguided shit jim.

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 12:30:04 PM »
People who are pissed at the government typically harm the government, not their innocent peers.

ya, like Tim McVeigh, right??  dude, seriously?  mcveigh killed shit tons of innocent people cuz he was pissed at the govt.  don't go there.

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 01:55:27 PM »
People who are pissed at the government typically harm the government, not their innocent peers.

ya, like Tim McVeigh, right??  dude, seriously?  mcveigh killed shit tons of innocent people cuz he was pissed at the govt.  don't go there.
pfff.. The children that were in the Murrah Federal Building daycare on the first floor were just collateral damage in a broader war according to good ole Tim
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2013, 03:46:35 PM »
The left wing media reported an arrest today, but then retracted.

If there isn't a story, they sure seem to keep the fire burning with hot air & make up bu!!shit. 

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 07:44:20 PM »
It was a "federal building" not a public street, but the building happened to be on a public street, so guess I see your logic. Never mind the fact that anyone working for the government is considered "innocent," but we'll just ignore the fact it was still a government building, nobody would ever consider that a symbol of the government.

McVeigh is you leftists hero.

Seems there's 2 people of "interest." I've been watching folks scour pictures and video all day, while nobody's certain at this point, two faces stick out in the crowd like a sore thumb. There's two faces in this picture that don't look remotely 'American,' i.e. more middle eastern than anyone else. Both are missing bags they were previously photographed holding.

Here's a leftist point of view on terrorism. Drill into it and note there's no mention of Ft. Hood or Underground Weather, among many others. Yet it's somehow notable to call a white guy shooting a black guy, terrorism.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/map-terror-attacks-america-1970/64288/

Quote of the day...

Will the Boston Marathon bomber be hired to teach at a university like Bill Ayers?