Author Topic: Boston Marathon  (Read 9646 times)

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
Re: Boston Marathon
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 07:55:02 PM »
yes, I know what real islam is.  you know what real judaism is as well??

destroying individual rights

Prove to me Judaism is terrorism is equal to the level of Islamist terrorism within the past 11 years. There are at minimum 20,178 documented and searchable acts of Islamic terrorism since 9/11/01, I bet you'd be hard pressed to find 4 related to Judaism or Christianity. Now tell me who houses 'extremism?'

You're scared of hurting their (Islamists) feelings aren't you?

Destroying individual rights? Are you kidding me, enemies don't have rights! but I suppose since we're too scared to call them enemies in the first place, might as well hand them over and at the same time step on the rights of our own people. The "Hanoi Jane" is shining through with every argument you make.

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »
UH OH! Looking more and more like Middle Easterners were involved in this tragedy. It's been a little more than 3 hours since my last post and more and more are pointing fingers in the same direction.

Any of you weak kneed enemy lovers care to explain why Obama had an off schedule meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal or why Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi is being deported for national security reasons? I mean, since it was definitely a Tea Party member all along and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU73EZmYjF4

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 08:02:04 AM »
It was a "federal building" not a public street, but the building happened to be on a public street, so guess I see your logic. Never mind the fact that anyone working for the government is considered "innocent," but we'll just ignore the fact it was still a government building, nobody would ever consider that a symbol of the government.

McVeigh is you leftists hero.

YOU leftists??  shut the fuck up.  mcveigh killed a ton of little children as well with his attack as well as people that were not in the federal building (collateral damage right?), were they 'working for the govt'?  mcveigh was a terrorist, just happened to be a hardcore right wing anti-govt extremist terrorist instead of a religious jihadist terrorist.  their tactics still remain the same, the target does not change the fact that he committed an act of terror, he was a piece of shit, just like johnny walker lindh.  I disagree with your characterization of terrorism as well, the IRA is widely considered a terrorist group, but they were an anti-govt group just like mcveigh and committed acts of terror thru their anti-britain attacks, "accidently" killing innocent brits and even bystander irishmen.  terrorism is NOT just a brown skin thing like you seem to want everyone to believe.

Seems there's 2 people of "interest." I've been watching folks scour pictures and video all day, while nobody's certain at this point, two faces stick out in the crowd like a sore thumb. There's two faces in this picture that don't look remotely 'American,' i.e. more middle eastern than anyone else. Both are missing bags they were previously photographed holding.
I'm sure you don't need to spit back 4chan's information, we've all been watching this and their findings are compelling to say the least.  I don't believe anyone has said one single time that this absolutely is not a jihadist attack, it was my first thought about it, still my #1 thought about it.  but your line of reasoning about rounding 'em up and things along that line are so anti-american i can't believe it would come from your brain.
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2013, 09:26:41 AM »
Was highly American in WWII, when we actually last won a war. Now all we do is figure ways to appease our enemies while trampling all over our own. If thta isn't twisted and highly visible, you're blind. I haven't been following 4chan, BTW.

Yup they're all 'right wingers,' keep telling yourself that.

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2013, 09:53:23 AM »
Was highly American in WWII, when we actually last won a war. Now all we do is figure ways to appease our enemies while trampling all over our own. If thta isn't twisted and highly visible, you're blind. I haven't been following 4chan, BTW.
4chan are the ones who have been going thru all those pics, they've been popping up everywhere, even on fox's broadcast and many other forums i've been watching.  those dudes scare me, almost as much as anonymous.

Yup they're all 'right wingers,' keep telling yourself that.

religious nutjobs have a strong correlation between their religion and which side of the political fence they reside.  obviously not absolute, but a strong correlation.  lets face it, you don't see the Christian Coalition voting for obama.  from a political standpoint, islamic followers have WAY more in common with Christians (even though they hate christians) than they do with about ANY democrat, to believe otherwise is beyond delusional.  the jihadists are extreme religious nutjobs that have reached the same whacked out conclusions of Westboro Baptist Church and taken it a step farther.

mind you, i'm talkin about the nutjobs, the Fred Phelps of teh world, not the average christian church goer.
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2013, 12:36:28 PM »
Maybe it was a "tax day" issue. Maybe the left is taking too much money? Maybe a democrate did it ? I bet you the CT shooter was a liberal. I bet you most of them are. I'd love to see a study that showed / proved my point. The people the commit these types of crimes think that they are owed something in life. Most of us just put our heads down and just bust our assess for what we have. The more you work, the more you get out of life.

adam lanza was crazy and had some kind of mental disorder, so its highly likely he was a liberal.   :devilsmiley:
Doomsday Preppers are conservatives

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2013, 12:37:17 PM »
on a sidenote - POS Sean Hannity couldn't wait to make a moral equivalency between the boston bombing and the gun control debate when he was talking with Mark Fuhrman.  what a douchebag.  theres a time and a place, this was neither.
Wow, you reall carry an axe to use onr consevative talk dont ya?  If you watched any one of the numerous left outlets you would see them ALWAYS use a tragedy to talk about progressive idiology.  Dont forget the darling barrack hussien putting up sandy hook parents on a pres address to further gun control.  You're biased my friend.

BTW, Sean is awesome.  I listen to him quite a bit.   :specool:
Sean's turned into a boring turd

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2013, 12:45:58 PM »
It was a "federal building" not a public street, but the building happened to be on a public street, so guess I see your logic. Never mind the fact that anyone working for the government is considered "innocent," but we'll just ignore the fact it was still a government building, nobody would ever consider that a symbol of the government.

McVeigh is you leftists hero.

Seems there's 2 people of "interest." I've been watching folks scour pictures and video all day, while nobody's certain at this point, two faces stick out in the crowd like a sore thumb. There's two faces in this picture that don't look remotely 'American,' i.e. more middle eastern than anyone else. Both are missing bags they were previously photographed holding.

Here's a leftist point of view on terrorism. Drill into it and note there's no mention of Ft. Hood or Underground Weather, among many others. Yet it's somehow notable to call a white guy shooting a black guy, terrorism.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/map-terror-attacks-america-1970/64288/

Quote of the day...

Will the Boston Marathon bomber be hired to teach at a university like Bill Ayers?
McViegh was a republican

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2013, 03:10:16 PM »
shhhhhh, don't tell people that, you'll get in the way of their jumping to conclusions   :whistle:

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2013, 05:09:11 AM »
FWIW - the focus was NOT on him, at least from my perspective.

But, Sunil Tripathi and Mike Mulugeta are common American right wing conservative Christian names, I guess.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 05:11:09 AM by thnksno »

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2013, 06:56:41 AM »
Another redneck name emerges, Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2013, 07:20:10 AM »
Predominantly Muslim, Chechnya declared independence from Russia in November 1991. A full-scale separatist war broke out in 1994 and lasted through most of the 1990s. It was only after a second wave of Russian military action in the early part of the last decade that Chechnya fell under firmer Russian control.

Militants from Chechnya and neighboring provinces have launched a long series of terror attacks in Russia, including a 2002 hostage-taking raid in Moscow's theater, in which 129 hostages died, a 2004 hostage-taking in a school in Beslan that killed more than 330 people, and numerous bombings in Moscow and other cities.

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2013, 07:52:54 AM »
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the USA standing by and allowing Russia to steamroll Chechnya a few years back

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2013, 08:44:26 AM »
nobody really knows much other than they are/were from russia (area close to chechnya).  1 is dead, hopefully they can take the bastard alive to get some info out of him if he has anything of value, then give him a 9mm aspirin. 

Sounds like the fbi did it's job once after the explosions.  How these 2 were under the radar is another question for DHS and the JTTF. 
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "