Author Topic: Boston Marathon  (Read 9647 times)

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
Re: Boston Marathon
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2013, 08:04:44 AM »
In the present day, terrorism has so cowed most Americans we actually hesitate to call it what it is for fear of violating the unwritten law of political correctness.  In this sense the Jihadists have already won: we submit, they celebrate.  Calling the Fort Hood massacre an instance of workplace violence stands as the crowning example of the mass psychology of stupidity exacted by terrorism, then sanctioned by the military, incredibly! Obama hesitating to call Boston an act of terror, even hoping it was a tax day protest, is further evidence of the insanity-driven agenda in the present day.

More evidence of submission: the movement to institutionalize Sharia law which is gaining momentum.  Just look to Britain where terrorists are accommodated and citizens arrested, where government and religious leaders endorse Sharia, committing societal suicide in the name of multiculturalism, the noose, political correctness.

Americans need to wise up.  We must stand firm against this madness, refusing to submit, and more, actively fighting back.  We should refuse to give terrorism any assistance.  Our language should speak the truth, without apology. To hell with political correctness and multiculturalism. 

We should reject Sharia outright, obviously.  And we should refuse to publish pictures and videos of atrocity.  That only helps the terrorist to terrorize, instilling fear, and causing division.

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2013, 08:41:29 AM »
Bill Maher (as much as I hate the guy) schools tony_b on Islam.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/20/bill-maher-violence-islam-christianity-liberal-bullshit/#ooid=h0ZWYzYjren19vMi1EMwqu2bB7KaJCvF

Dhimmitude is a disease.

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2013, 08:17:48 AM »
Bill Maher (as much as I hate the guy) schools tony_b on Islam.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/20/bill-maher-violence-islam-christianity-liberal-bullshit/#ooid=h0ZWYzYjren19vMi1EMwqu2bB7KaJCvF

Dhimmitude is a disease.

bill maher couldn't school me on how to put sox on.  that statement is laughable on its face much less with any examination.   :laugh-til-cry:
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2013, 09:13:23 AM »
After seeing and hearing an interview with the parents of the bombers yesterday, I kinda want to send a Seal Team to Russia and shut their mouth.. I think that would send a pretty cool signal to the world. Terrorist, not only will we hunt you down and kill you, but your families as well .....

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2013, 09:42:18 AM »
obama doesn't have the ballz to order that.  McCain on the other hand......... :smoke:
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline ZiRT

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2013, 11:13:08 AM »
obama doesn't have the ballz to order that.  McCain on the other hand......... :smoke:
Mr. Putin might have an issue with that. That guy's on a hair trigger as it is.

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2013, 12:51:04 PM »
Mr. Putin might have an issue with that. That guy's on a hair trigger as it is.

Are you kidding me? Obama and Putin are buddies - comrades - fellow Marxists.