Author Topic: Nothing sticks to barrack  (Read 1371 times)

Offline AdrenalineJunky

• View Profile
Nothing sticks to barrack
« on: May 15, 2013, 11:39:20 AM »
The scandals are piling on.  Will anything stick?  I doubt it.  Nixon resigned for far less.  The world we live in now controlled by progressive leftist scumbags.  Fu#k the dolts who voted them in, again.

Bengazi cover up / lies;  Obama really lied, people directly died.
IRS out to get you R's.;  Obamahood.
AP scandal; Barrack gonna call you, shut your ho.
Famous quotes;

Roady; "I just wonder why the big 4 can't produce somnething that remotely ready out of the box"

Myself;  "Even when working properly, the E/S on these cats sounds like a vintage scooby doo lunch box full of hotwheels getting tossed down a flight of concrete stairs."

Offline thnksno

• ^^^The Colonel!
    • View Profile
    • http://home.comcast.net/~thnksno/
Re: Nothing sticks to barrack
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 12:20:21 PM »
Don't forget OBOMBa and the Boston Bomber Terrorists or how OBOMBacare is bombing.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) The Obama administration on Friday said it would stop enrolling new beneficiaries in a special $5 billion insurance program for people with pre-existing medical conditions, because of rising costs and limited funding.

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 12:47:34 PM »
chickens comin home to roost on poor old barack.  history will determine that he'll eventually go down as one of our worst presidents.  yes, even worse than GWB
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 12:56:21 PM »
Obama is bad, no 2 ways around it.  The US Congress as a whole is bad too.  Along with the fed. 
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "