Author Topic: East Show- Anyone go?  (Read 806 times)

Offline ZiRT

• View Profile
East Show- Anyone go?
« on: October 07, 2013, 12:24:13 PM »
Stopped in Saturday a little after noon. Twentieth annual show and the thing is shrinking year by year. Got a decent deal on a jacket for the boy, bibs for the wife and an overpriced video to keep me occupied in the off season (seriously, how many times can they sell footage of the same launches?!) There was obviously fewer occupied booths, and even fewer vendors since a handful had 2 spots. I don't see it lasting more than a few more years unless the economy turns around and people start spending.

Offline Flying MXZ

• View Profile
    • http://
Re: East Show- Anyone go?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 01:33:06 PM »
I went for the first time in years.  Didn't plan on it but last minute decided to go up Sunday.  Got a new helmet and some little stuff.  Glad I went but it is not a must go for me.

Offline PRO-X 600

• Is lost & confused :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 07:19:50 PM »
I went for the first time in at least 5 yrs, I really just wanted to pick up a sled lift, which I got. No snowmobile show would be complete without a bath fitter booth which was set up next to the lift guy. :blink:
I'd been thinking of picking up a new coat the last yr or so and was interested in looking at HMK's but didnt see any there. Anyways I saw that Bristows had Motorfist for 45% off, so I bit....400 jacket shouldve been 220, except for the kid working the laptop did some wrong number punching and I walked away with it for 118... :biggrin:
03 Pro-XR w/a 02 pro-x600 engine, C&A trail skis,1.5" Camo Intense, PERC, V-force 3, 11"chrome shield..SOLD
Want IQ of some sort but $$!
07 2500HD EC SB 4x4 DURAMAX/Ally, some 285's, some exhaust and other meaning less stuff...

Offline Paul_Aris

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gobigparts.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 08:53:07 PM »
Good find with the Motofist. Last year I got a free Floe Tee shirt from the Progressive booth.