Author Topic: Love my dealer and warranty  (Read 4231 times)

Offline snopork

• View Profile
Re: Re: Love my dealer and warranty
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 08:02:24 AM »
Might help that it sez gobig parts all over the sled and randy's gettin known.  Wouldnt look good if he switched brands cuzz they hosed him.  Good for you randy.  You've spoken well of polaris so they awt to return the faith

On the way to the UP right now to flog the heck out of that thing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I just got back from my last ride.   Snow was unbelievable north of Woodruff for January or February let alone last week of March. Met up with Brad (flyinV) and his son along with my 2 boys.  Rode Iron county and conditions were great cept where they started scrapin down the loggin roads.  Made a 2nd day run over to Boulder Junction, Sayner (had to show the boys the birthplace of sleddin) down to Arbor Vitae and thru Lac du Flambeau - all very surprisingly well covered and even freshly groomed on most.   Went off trail for a wee bit - got both sleds buried pretty quick.  Thought it might have set up from the warm up a few weeks ago - but not in the woods.  Awesome last ride 

Offline Frostbit

• View Profile
Re: Love my dealer and warranty
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2014, 02:27:31 PM »

I did a 125 mile ride yesterday, most of which was on the frozen ocean since there isn't shnit for snow cover on the ground.

Bet most of you didn't see fresh polar bear tracks and seals up sunning on the ice?

Frostbit

Nome, Alaska

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 03:51:20 PM »

I did a 125 mile ride yesterday, most of which was on the frozen ocean since there isn't shnit for snow cover on the ground.

Bet most of you didn't see fresh polar bear tracks and seals up sunning on the ice?
Sure did - National Geographic channel on Dishnetwork.  They seem to have a fascination with Alaska as of late. 

Offline SNO4ME

• Now that's Vintage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 08:35:29 PM »

Not lately!
But I have spotted a few timber wolves over the years, a couple beaver, a muskrat and a couple of white mice, lots of regular mice this year along with a few coyotes, lots of grouse and rabbits, a few porcupines, (I'm think'n the same two several times) and lots and lots of squirrels. Tuesday I was racing a bald eagle up a rail road grade. He was sitting up in some tall hard woods and I spooked him into taking off up the grade ahead of me while he was trying to gain altitude.  That's gotta be one of the coolest sightings from a sled.

LLAP

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 09:09:22 PM »
We kicked a wolf off the trail on Wednesday just north of Plum Lake and Sayner.