Author Topic: The election  (Read 3123 times)

Offline 6Mile

• Waconia, MN
    • View Profile
The election
« on: October 23, 2014, 08:17:04 AM »
Work harder, millions on welfare depend on you...

Sleds:
2013 Polaris Switchback Assault 144 800
2007 Polaris Switchback 600 Wife's sled
1997 Arctic Cat Puma DLX 340 has more time on it last  season than the above sleds.

MNUSA

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
Re: The election
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 02:38:54 PM »
you post this like its some kind of surprise to us in the shitcago area

:beer2:
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 08:56:12 AM »
nothing to see here folks, keep moving along...   :ninja:

I will be surprised if Rauner wins the governor's race.  Nothing will change in IL until Mike Madigan is replaced by a semi honest person, which means not for a long time...  I will hold my nose and vote for Rauner because I cannot stand Quinn and the dems should not be rewarded for screwing up IL for decades.
"Dessert is for people who don't drink enough."
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline snopork

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 01:11:19 PM »
I dont think you can just blame the dems - more republican Governors went to jail then Dem's.  of course its a living legacy subject to the next prosecutor

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 02:55:19 PM »
when did the Repubs control the legislator in IL?  1994 is when the dems gained control of the legislature.  That's 20 years, more than enough time to unscrew things...  Again, why should I reward that party for screwing up this state even more?  Quinn is an idiot and jesus, that dumbass commercial with him mowing his lawn.. That alone deserves him to lose.  Plus he gets booed at every sports event, aka he got booed at grant park during the hawks Stanley cup celebration by almost a million people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=benS5JY7GnI
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. "

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 08:42:41 AM »
the dems have basically controlled IL since clinton was in office, during that time IL has gone from one of the better state to live in to becoming one of the most desired to leave states, the finances here are actually now worse off than the phuqed up mess that is CA.  no fecking way I give any IL dem a vote this cycle.  they have largely fucked this state into the top 10 most expensive and highest taxed states to live in, specifically the Chicago Metro area.  sadly, the dems will continue to win here because of shitcago and its going to be easier to just fecking leave this place behind some day
You hate your job??  why didn't you say so?? well, there's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Offline SnoSub

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 12:36:51 AM »
Well the Machine will need to fabricate a bunch of votes for late counting or Gov Quinn will be out.  Since I am a state employee I best brush up on the Scott Walker methods of jabbing me.  If it helps straighten this state up it might be worth it.

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 09:24:55 AM »
Quinn is cooked, well-done.  He has not conceded, but it's over.  He is down by over 167,000 votes, no way he gets that many with 99% precincts reporting.  Rauner is NOT Walker.  Walker is much  more of an idealogue than Rauner.  Probably for the better, IMO. 

Offline SnoSub

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 06:36:44 PM »
With the IL House and Senate  controlled by Dems, Bruce won't get much done.  One party can't agree so 2 parties for sure won't.

Offline Kingpin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2014, 01:30:24 PM »
With the IL House and Senate  controlled by Dems, Bruce won't get much done.  One party can't agree so 2 parties for sure won't.
Amen..  However, it should make for some great theater politik   :beer2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boI4D1FlIVs  Maybe we need HomeDepot to help with the legislatures.

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 03:36:36 PM »
Bruce is going to put this state on a well needed spending diet.

Offline tony b

• These go to Eleven!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 01:20:03 PM »
while I like to think that is going to be the case, I don't think much will change, still the dems hold the state house anyway soo.......