Author Topic: Prius 50K report...  (Read 11002 times)

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
Re: Prius 50K report...
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2016, 08:57:54 PM »
My daughter bought her 1st car recently, a 1989 GT Turbo w/ 56K miles.  She is 17, has a job, and is having the time of her life cruising around top down with her friends. Price was affordable for a high school student and gas mileage is more than acceptable.  This is what a 1st driving experience should be.  Prius is for a middle age / elderly commuter going back and forth to work or the grocery store...
Sorry 2qik, that car is 27 years old.  A 27 year old Chrysler just screams elderly Sunday driver.  My daughter likes the more modern cars and features.  I'm sure it's a great car though.  Should get her where she wants to go.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 12:15:44 AM by Rage'n Renegade »

Offline 2qik

• View Profile
Re: Prius 50K report...
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2016, 10:28:12 AM »
My daughter bought her 1st car recently, a 1989 GT Turbo w/ 56K miles.  She is 17, has a job, and is having the time of her life cruising around top down with her friends. Price was affordable for a high school student and gas mileage is more than acceptable.  This is what a 1st driving experience should be.  Prius is for a middle age / elderly commuter going back and forth to work or the grocery store...
Sorry 2qik, that car is 27 years old.  A 27 year old Chrysler just screams elderly Sunday driver.  My daughter likes the more modern cars and features.  I'm sure it's a great car though.  Should get her where she wants to go.

Umm, no.  Our daughters pull up to the same school and I promise you everyone would pick shotgun in the 27 year old convertible over the Prius.   B)
Just a typical snowmobiler...