Author Topic: Whew !!!!  (Read 103 times)

Offline buddah2

• Annual Subscribers
    • View Profile
Whew !!!!
« on: November 30, 2018, 10:40:35 AM »
After the last few days I was afraid we'd gone bye-bye.....even though I'm not on much anymore I would still miss it....

Thanks
"A man's got to know his limitations....."[/size][/color]

Offline Hal

• View Profile
Re: Whew !!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 12:46:10 PM »
I went over to TC to see if I could find out what was going on and they were down too.
Hal

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 07:36:43 PM »
I went over to TC to see if I could find out what was going on and they were down too.

TC has been down for months... It was down for a few weeks then came back online for about a month and now looks like it's gone for good.
I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 08:37:50 PM »
Fun fact...    I just looked up the whois for trailconditions.com to see who owns it now and when it was created, etc.   

TC was created 21 years ago come January!!   Wow, kids!!  Well we're not kids anymore!!  Actually, we weren't kids then so...   :mf_w00t2:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 08:39:34 PM by Rage'n Renegade »

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 07:00:03 AM »
Fun fact...    I just looked up the whois for trailconditions.com to see who owns it now and when it was created, etc.   

TC was created 21 years ago come January!!   Wow, kids!!  Well we're not kids anymore!!  Actually, we weren't kids then so...   :mf_w00t2:

Lot's of great times, memories and great friends made from that site... Thanks Karin!
I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.