Author Topic: Decent snow conditions (for once)....  (Read 559 times)

Offline Hal

• View Profile
Re: Decent snow conditions (for once)....
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 11:49:43 AM »
It looks like winter is over and time to put the sled away; and prepare for fishing and golf.
Hal

Offline Zman

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2019, 08:54:46 PM »
I also have had a blast up in Vilas..Did the Vintage run with a few of my John Deere sleds for the Hall of Fame ..Ride With the Champs..Just perfect conditions!

Was hoping to Get one more ride in .But unfortunately not to be.

I too have noticed not a lot of action on the John Deere boards or a few others I monitor.

Personally I blame FaceBookNow a group can run all there info on their facebook page and not worry about maintenance or fees to run the site.
Unfortunately I cant bring myself to join that cluster F##K..So it has ruined the old boards I grew used to for years!..maybe sometime I may have to reconsider joining..but not now!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

The loudest sound you will ever hear .a click when you expect a bang .and a bang when expect a click!

Offline Howie

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2019, 09:55:32 PM »
I also have had a blast up in Vilas..Did the Vintage run with a few of my John Deere sleds for the Hall of Fame ..Ride With the Champs..Just perfect conditions!

I too have noticed not a lot of action on the John Deere boards or a few others I monitor.

Personally I blame FaceBookNow a group can run all there info on their facebook page and not worry about maintenance or fees to run the site.
Unfortunately I cant bring myself to join that cluster F##K..So it has ruined the old boards I grew used to for years!..maybe sometime I may have to reconsider joining..but not now!

Ahh! FB, where else can you go to find out your neighbors dog is constipated and can't take a ch!t! Or you can find out what time someone got out of bed this morning and dropped their toothbrush in the toilet. Was it really their toothbrush or was it their spose's they dropped in? Maybe you want to waste a half a day looking at little kid pics or 100 different sunrise sunset pics. Biggest waste of your life and the internet there ever was. Don't put it on your phone either. They get access to all your contacts, emails and even all your pics on your phone.
FB SUCKS!!!  :thumbdown:
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid!
You have 2 ears and 1 mouth. Use them proportionally!

Offline SNO4ME

• Now that's Vintage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2019, 07:37:47 AM »

Know what you mean about Face Book.
Something I hate about fb is nothing stays posted.
You will get the same stupid question every day for days in a row......
What date do trails close ? Simply because it disappears in a short time.
LLAP

Offline Hal

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2019, 10:31:30 AM »

Know what you mean about Face Book.
Something I hate about fb is nothing stays posted.
You will get the same stupid question every day for days in a row......
What date do trails close ? Simply because it disappears in a short time.
We closed the gates on our trail. Water everywhere.
Hal

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2019, 07:29:50 AM »
I was hoping to get one more ride in this weekend, but I have family staying with me this weekend, last minute - so I think I blew my shot....
Hoping I can mess around on my property next weekend, and just play in the shady forest .......  :blush:

Between both machines, my mileage total is 1,350 for the season.

Now I need to tear down my Ski Doo motor as I stuck it on that last ride with 9,995 miles on it. My goal was to reach 10,000 but that didn't happen.....  :banghead:
Need to see how bad I damaged the motor, hoping just for a top end swap out and keep it as a spare machine....