Author Topic: Hey Guys!!  (Read 116 times)

Offline Rage'n Renegade

• Administrator
  • ~ Rage'n Renegade ~
    • View Profile
Hey Guys!!
« on: August 27, 2019, 07:52:29 AM »
Hey, Guys and Gals!  What's up?  I've been sort of absent from the boards for a while due to work and school.  Life has just been exhausting lately!   What has everyone been up to?  I hope everyone is doing well!

For me, well I'm not quite an empty nester yet.  My daughter is (has been) out but the boy is still home and will be commuting to school.  Funny/not funny, I remember the days when we were all posting pictures of our little kids on their Kitty Cats/120s.    Time sure slips by fast!!   :mf_w00t2:

The days are definitely getting shorter and we're on the backside of summer so I just thought I'd check in to see what's new with everyone.

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
Re: Hey Guys!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 08:38:17 PM »
Hi Karin! I wrote a rather long reply last night and after trying to get it to post I gave up for the night.
Hope all is well with you Dennis and the kids! It has been a long time since the crazy party at Wichwey's!

No more sleds for us... Lynn and I travel by motorcycle now. A couple week long vacations a year.
In June we rode 1600 miles over a 9 day trip back up to Lewis County to visit our friends that we made over the years snowmobiling.   
I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.

Offline racerdave

• Annual Subscriber
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 08:27:25 AM »
Never say never, but no intentions to ever give up sledding. Waiting on my 2020 Indy XC137, retro blue colors. Looked for quite awhile, and finally found this 1977 Kawi LTD1000. Lots of Cardinal games this summer and grandsons baseball games. Bring on the snow!
Summer SUCKS!!

Offline Phantom

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
    • IRIS Contracting
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 07:50:33 PM »
Nice KZ RD!
I bought an 81 Suzuki GS850G las year and have been slowly working on it. I had a 1980 that I bought as a leftover in '81... iIt was my first real street bike. Lynn and I used to burn some back roads on it back in the day!

I tried several times to attach photos but no luck...

My FB Page Dirty Details... I have been restoring vintage bikes both street and dirt.

https://www.facebook.com/dirtdetailer/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 07:54:10 PM by Phantom »
I understand the dilemma. Correct spelling takes time that could be spent licking the windows on the short bus.

Offline greekboy

• Donating Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2019, 02:49:52 PM »
Nice sled RD !
I picked up a new 2019SB600x144 last year and loved it. Put stupid high miles on last year as my part of the UP got pounded with snow most of the winter, even rode mid April with one last 12" spring storm  :thumbsupsmileyanim:

My oldest just started college this year, that's pretty much 2 snowmobiles per year x the next 8-9 years..... It's exciting, but really freaking me out, only having one kid at home right now.....

Looking forward to fall and winter!
Riding the Harley 3-4 times a day since July, fun but it's taking a toll on my mental state, as in, I want to punch 80% of the drivers around me, who are on their phones and not paying attention. It's really not as much fun as it used to be anymore.... Snowmobiling remains my favorite past time....